Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 100

Thread: Sits and waits

  1. #51
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Now that sounds exciting, but dangerous,...

    *send hugs and well wishes to Rog and his loved ones*

  2. #52
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know Susanne it would be dangerous
    CEPT I have lived in Oklahoma most of my life AND I have Indian blood running through my veins...I SMELL a good storm and I know how they form they paths the storms like to take...not to mention being very familiar with the geography of Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri, and the northern part of Texas!!!

    I am telling you I am the Helen hunt to Twister or maybe Bill Paxton LOL!!!

  3. #53
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE storms, I have hours of video of hail storms. I also have loads of photos of lighting strikes (some I have posted).

    My Wife isn't as scared of storms as she use to be, but my stepdaughter is terrified.

    I would love to join in with ya'll in a storm chase weekend.

    Right now its raining like the dickens and hailed a bit last night.

    take care.

    rOg

  4. #54
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cherrysis:


    I am telling you I am the Helen hunt to Twister or maybe Bill Paxton LOL!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO... I got a visual of that!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Rog. Hang in there dude.
    **misses ypur posts**

  5. #55
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, I miss your posts, too [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  6. #56
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    23 2 58 for you to come back

  7. #57
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wonder just how long this thread will get before roger can come back full time again?
    I am seriuosly lacking in the laughter depaRTMENT!
    It seems like only yesterday, whenever I would feel this melancholie ALL I HAD to do was come to Rogers board and somewhere find something to make my heart free and belly laugh!!!
    SIGH!!!

  8. #58
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel so homesick for the message boards (ain't that sad). I miss the chance to make y'all smile, because that makes me feel good. I appreciate how you all are taking a few minutes out of your busy days to stop by here and add a few encouriging words. It just proves to me that my first impressions about everyone was right....You are all very special people.

    I can't wait to return, I promise to flood all of your boards with smiles

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    rOg

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Then you accomplished what you set out to do then Rog. Just seeing your name on the boards no matter how briefly put a smile back on my face. Can't wait until it's permanant again my friend!
    Sportyfan

    PS Helloooo Julie!

  10. #60
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a walking barometer of sorts too...LOL. "Honey we got COWS!!!!" *JFDL* Sorry...I've yet to sleep...if I made anyone smile by being a complete goofball at 235am my time then I accomplished my mission or whatever it is I set out to do. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •